Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Stay Tuned...

Remember that time I started a blog and then abandoned it as soon as life got in the way? Yeah, me either...

I really don't know where the time has gone. The last six months have just been crazy! Constantly moving, not enough hours in the day, too many people needing me... I haven't had the time or energy for the ones who need me and my time the most.

I am making changes. 

Changes to my priorities. Changes to how I spend my time. Changes to how I contribute to my family.

In about four weeks I get to be a full-time mom. I have resigned from my "day job" to put in the time and energy to the MOST important job I will ever have. The job that I was called by God to do. Raise children up in His name. 

I'm going to hang out on the floor with my crawling baby and not worry about what I "should" be doing. Being with my kid is exactly what I should be doing.

I am going to listen to my preschooler's crazy stories and watch her living room performances and not once let my eyes go to my phone to text someone else who needs something from me.

I'm going to ask my husband about HIS day, instead of unloading all of my stress onto him. 

I'm going to keep up with the laundry and not let the dishes pile in the sink.

Maybe.

That all being said anyone who knows me knows I am a dreamer. I have big plans. I am very passionate about these plans. Plans and passions that I am brainstorming into one adventure. 

But for right now I am going to sit still and listen. 

I'm going to enjoy what God has blessed me with.

I'm going to give God control over these passions and "plans" of mine.

I'm going to allow Him to lead me down whatever road I need to travel.

Stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment